Following are the things which I'm carrying for this ride.
- Spare accelerator and clutch cables.
- Spare front and rear tire tubes.
- Jerry can with about 100km worth of petrol.
- 1 bungee net and 2 bungee cords.
- Cramster colt saddle bags since I have a up-swept exhaust.
- All original documents.
- AGV helmet.
- First Gear riding jacket and gloves.
- Sketchers shoes.
- WD-40 spray and Motul chain lube.
- And of-course my camera. (Olympus SP 570UZ)
Even though I feel that I'm prepared I am little nervous. But I'm sure this nervousness will go once I hit the road.
I'm looking forward for an exciting trip.